Saturday, 27 April 2013

Cafe Review - Starbucks Tuscany Village

4.5/5

During my more studious days, I liked visiting this Starbucks if I'm too lazy to go to 2% Jazz. The Baristas here are all very nice.

Pro-tip: If you are going to stay until you finish your drink, it doesn't hurt to ask for your drink in a mug, or a "For Here Cup". Especially since it's Earth Month and all that.

The pictures shown below is a Iced Caramel Macchiato. I thought the Espresso tasted like a very light cloud, it was.. insubstantial. In addition, although it looked very good, they drizzled some caramel on the outside of the glass so my hand got a bit sticky.

I'd give the drink a 3/5



I have also had the Rooibos Tazo tea, in a white mug. The mug is gorgeous, but the tea tasted quite artificial, I would not recommend it.

My fail proof drink to get at Starbucks is the Iced Passion Tea. Not the lemonade (although this is good too). It's the absolutely best.

Starbucks Tuscany Village on Urbanspoon

Overall, I enjoy this Starbucks because the Baristas are pretty cool people, and it's a good place to study, lots of electric plugs for laptops as well.

xx

Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment