Friday, 22 February 2013

Restaurant Review - Benkei Ramen

4/5  (under $10 for a bowl of ramen!)

We went to Benkei for a friends birthday dinner and had a pleasant time. The five of us got a private"hole in the wall" room-type place which was slightly claustrophobic but interesting.

Our food came pretty quickly which was a relief. I thought my ramen was way too salty so I recommend you ask for less salt/ half the salt. The noodles were tasty nevertheless. I wish the meat was more chewy, but that's just a personal preference.

My friend who got the Curry Beef and rice said it wasn't very good at all. So I wouldn't recommend that.

However, we were all very satisfied with our Ramen noodles. The waitress was also very nice.

Benkei Ramen on Urbanspoon



xx

Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment