Monday, 31 December 2012

Restaurant Rave - Fisherman's Terrace Seafood Restaurant 釣魚台海鮮酒家

5/5

Located in the Aberdeen centre of Richmond, BC, this place has REALLY tasty dim sum. Although I really love the traditional carts that-get-pushed-around-with-food-inside some dim sum places offer, which I don't think this restaurant offers, the food that we ordered came pretty quickly, which was a surprise really, since the place was FULL of people. The shrimp dumplings  (虾饺)are very fresh and delicious. Everything I tried was very delicious and I would definitely return for more. Mango pudding is a must. :) Will be returning. 

+ Fantastic Dim Sum 
- I would recommend you try to make reservations. This place is packed and there were line ups outside the door when I left. 

Fisherman's Terrace Seafood Restaurant 釣魚台海鮮酒家 on Urbanspoon

xx
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment