Sunday, 4 November 2012

Cafe Rave - 2%Jazz

2% Jazz on Urbanspoon

5/5

Located in Hudson of Downtown Victoria,this is a cafe I praise and have fallen in love with.

I first encountered this Cafe because I was lost and needed directions. This was the only place that was open at the time (8am). The barista was helpful and nice so I went back after my test to grab a hot chocolate.

This hot chocolate made me revisit and buy 2 more drinks. And I will be back.

Their hot chocolate was made of real chocolate. Do you know how rare that is these days?! It tasted like heaven and was just unbelievably delicious & heavenly on a cold rainy day. These guys are also very impressive at latte art. They really know what they are doing.

Then I went back again to study for a midterm and got a Chai Latte and Mocha.

Chai latte, they used the same ingredients as the coffee shop I used to work for. Which is delicious and their presentation is phenomenal.

Mocha was perfect. It's not too sweet, not too bitter. Strong but the taste of chocolate was also evident. Really delicious.

Also, did I mention the interior is awesome?! There's boardgames and the owner baked the beans right downstairs. It's super cool

Also the baristas (I've only seen guys) are super awesome and funny!

Highly recommended, can not say enough good things about this cafe. Will be back to treat myself very soon. :)


First scene is the Chai Latte from 2%jazz!

everysingledaymissing Victoria restaurants
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment