Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Restaurant Review - Sophie's Cosmic Cafe

image

4/5

I've always had a good time here. Even if the line is slightly long, it was worth it.

Yesterday, I went out of my comfort zone(Vegetarian nuts burger) and ordered a Western Omelette. It had ham and onions inside, plus toast and potatoes. It was delicious.

Then we ordered a Coconut Milkshake, which I've had before and thought it was MMM good. Next time, I will try a milk shake that isn't coconut nor strawberry.

Their portions are huge and the price isn't staggering. Plus the retro style inside is gorgeous and people are usually super nice. And they have quirky music.

One complaint is that they are usually really busy, so the server service is kind of slow.

But overall, I've been here a dozen times and will be returning sometime.

Sophie's Cosmic Cafe on Urbanspoon

Peace,love and delicious food

No comments:

Post a Comment